Monday, February 25, 2013
Monday Quiz About Me
Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic
Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! Here I go:
1. If you could go to any festival or event in the world; which one would you choose?
I would have liked to have gone to the South Beach Food and Wine festival this weekend on Miami Beach. Maybe one year I'll make it.
2. What is the first sign you see that tells you spring is near?
The snowbirds fly back to Canada, and the rainy season starts.
3. When you were in school did you do your projects as soon as they were assigned or as close to the last minute as possible?
I have to admit, I procrastinated often on certain assignments. If it was a book report I usually got it done on time because I love reading, but science was put on the back burner more often than not.
4. Would you rather have the power to be invisible or the power to read minds?
Invisibility for me, thank you. I don't want to see what's going on in people's minds.
And now my fifth question:
5. If your house were on fire, what would be the first thing you grab? (This was an ongoing discussion on the radio this morning).
After seeing to my kids and our dog, I'd grab the cell phone so I can call 911!