Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Chats on the Farmhouse Porch
As usual, I'm arriving late at the porch - the snacks are probably all gone! No matter, I can still enjoy my chat time with Patrice and Wendell at Everyday Ruralty. Some of the other chatty Cathy's have contributed questions - this should be interesting (and fun!).
1. Beth asks:What's your favorite movie of all times? The one you've seen multiple times.
I don't know if this qualifies as a movie, it's more of a mini-series. It's the BBC's version of Pride and Prejudice with Colin Firth playing the part of Mr. Darcy. I could watch it everyday and not get tired of it.
2. Clairity says: Name three things that are permanent residents in your handbag or purse.
Two or more pens, my mini umbrella (because rainstorms hit out of the blue in South Florida), and my tinted lip gloss.
3. Red asks: What's the best way to your heart?
Do something around the house without being asked. Nothing pleases me more than to go into the kitchen and it's been cleaned up, or the laundry got magically put away.
4. Mamaw wants to know: Do you like going to yard sales?
You know, I've never been to a yard sale. There are always multiple ones in my area, but I've never stopped to see what is being sold. I hate the thought of stopping and looking over people's stuff only to walk away empty handed, but I don't want to spend money on things I don't need.
5. Cathy says: If you could slide down a rainbow, what do you think you'd find on the other side?
Ireland, I hope! Wouldn't that be so cool?!?!