Friday, March 1, 2013

Five Question Friday


Is it Friday already?  Is it March already?!  Spring quickly approaches, and this month promises to bring new and exciting things.  Let's start with these 5 questions, courtesy of Mama M at My Little Life.


1. What was the most productive thing you have done this week?
You mean other than the mountains of laundry? :P  Let's see, I vacuumed a couple of times, but with our dog shedding all the time it doesn't look like much was done.  I cleared out the yard as best as I could, but we don't have a lawn mower anymore so the grass is starting to take over (thankfully we haven't gotten TOO much rain).  I'll tell ya, there are times I feel like I'm running on a hamster wheel; I'm going non-stop but never getting anywhere.

2. Enjoying the winter or ready for spring?
We've had a mild winter this year.  Quite frankly, it felt like spring for much of January and February.  This weekend looks like the coldest we're gonna get, in the mid to low 40's.  I'm looking forward to spring only because everyone starts planting flowers which makes everything colorful.

3. Are you an introvert or extrovert? Is your spouse the same as you?
I am most definitely an introvert, which is probably why I married an extrovert.  It was good at times; he could take over the socializing when I felt overwhelmed by the crowds.  Other times, though, I was expected to be an extrovert as well.  You can't make a person be what you think they should be.  It doesn't work that way.

4. Would you rather go without music or television for 1 year?
I could easily go without television for a year.  It's not like there's much to watch on it anyway.  Music, however, would be a burden to let go of.

5. Have you ever been truly scared of someone?
Not that I can think of.  Not scared like I won't approach them or feel threatened by them.  As a kid I found some adults to be intimidating but not necessarily scary.

No comments: