Friday, March 15, 2013

Five Question Friday


I've been busy today shopping for a barbecue grill - yes, I'm finally going to get one! - and now it's time to sit back and answer some Five Question Friday, courtesy of Mama M at My Little Life.


1. What is one thing you wish you did not have to teach your children?
I guess that one's pretty simple - the whole "birds and bees" conversation.  Especially with the boys.

 2. What are you going to use since Google Reader is going away?
What's Google Reader?  (Obviously I'm not upset about it going away).

 3. British comedy; Hilarious or strange?
I've watched some British comedy that is very funny, while other stuff is either dark comedy or overly cynical. You just have to find what you like.

 4. Do you prefer card games or board games?
I love both, but if I had to choose I'd pick...both.

 5. Will winter ever end?
LOL!  What's funny is that our winter had been extremely mild till March, when the temps started to dip into the upper 40's and low 50's every morning.  It's like winter showed up right before spring.  The afternoons are in the 70's, so for us spring is pretty much here.  Which makes me very happy.

No comments: