Friday, March 22, 2013

Five Question Friday


After a long and productive day - in which I found the perfect birthday gift for my oldest son - I can now sit back and get my Five Question Friday post done.  Join Mama M and the gang at My Little Life.


1. What advice would you give a newly married couple?
Proverbs 3:5-6.  "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."  It's my life verse and perfect advice for starting out life together.

2. Who does more laundry around your house?
I do all the laundry as far as washing, separating and often putting away.  The kids help to put away if they're at home.

3. What items, if any, do you prefer to buy organic or make yourself?
I don't buy anything organic, at least not on purpose.  I enjoy cooking and baking so anything I can make myself I consider fun.  One thing I enjoy making from scratch is pancakes.  I find that they taste better than the box stuff and are not much more work.

4. What book/TV series would you recommend for a friend on bedrest?
I would definitely recommend reading your Bible while on bedrest.  To go with it, I'd suggest the Bad Girls of the Bible series by Liz Curtis Higgs.  Those books are an excellent read, hard to put down.

5. So, they say it's Spring now...what does your "spring" look like at this very moment?
We're getting a lot of rain right now.  It's strange because our weather has been so extremely dry, more so than I can ever remember in South Florida, and now the humidity is coming back.  We get one day rain and one day sunny and very dry.  It's pretty unusual for us.

No comments: