Friday, March 22, 2013

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun


It's not the end of the week till I get my Friday Four Fill-In's done.  Take the challenge at Feeling Beachie.  Hilary will appreciate it.


This week’s statements:
1. My ___ is my least favorite feature
My chin is my least favorite feature.

2. I was very ____ as a child
I was very shy and quiet as a child.

3. The first room I clean in my house is___ because___
The first room I clean in my house is the kitchen because I can't cook in a messy room.

4. If I had the guts to ____then I could ____
If I had the guts to ride a roller coaster than I could enjoy amusement parks more.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

i was shy too!

LA Botchar said...

I don't think I ever had a shy bone in my body. Which explains a lot about my 2 girls.
And I love roller coasters -- but I wonder if my back could handle the rides now. it's been a long time since I have been on such rides.