Monday, March 4, 2013
Monday Quiz About Me
Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic.
Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! Here are my four:
1. Which are you better at: Reading, Writing or Math?
If I put them in order, for me it would be writing, reading, math. I love to write and I'm a bit of a grammar nazi. Reading is also big for me, though lately I find my eyes get tired quickly. I've always been pretty good at math, but now that my son is working on geometry I find I'm not as good as I thought.
2. Tell us a good 'come back' story. Where you were down but were able to reverse fortunes and come out on top.
I have several, but I don't know that I have enough time or space to go into detail. Let's just say that God has been very good to me on numerous occasions.
3. Which would you rather do: dine or eat?
I suppose this means dine out or eat in. If that's the case, I prefer to eat in. I enjoy dining out occasionally, but I guess I just feel most comfortable in my own home.
4. What is one thing the someone close to you does that just annoys the heck out of you?
My son will take off his shoes when he gets home from anywhere, and leave them under the coffee table in the family room. No matter how many times I remind him, they will appear there again and again. Right now his slippers are under there. Ugh!!
And now my question:
5. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
I really want to visit Washington DC and see all the historical sights. Money holds me back, but I won't lose hope.