Monday, March 11, 2013
Monday Quiz About Me
Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic.
Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! Here we go:
1. When would you consider planting flowers or vegetables at your residence?
Since it looks like the rainy season may start a bit early, it would do me good to start planting soon.
2. What is more egregious; cheating on one's spouse or spending the family into being bankruptcy?
Both destroy trust in a marriage and family relationships. I would stay away from both.
3. In honor of Pi Day this week, what is your favorite kind of pie?
Apple crumb pie, warm with some vanilla ice cream on top and perhaps a drizzle of caramel...oh, yeah.
4. Would would you give Wayne @ Touristic for his birthday today?
I thought Wayne had everything he could ever wish for ;-). How about a trip to Barnes and Noble where he could get all the books his heart desires? (That would be a dream come true for me!)
And now my fifth question:
5. I recently went to see one of my absolute favorite bands, Casting Crowns, in concert. What band would you like to see in concert?