Saturday, March 16, 2013

Observing My Senses

For Today, March 16, 2013...

I am seeing...another gorgeous South Florida day filled with sunshine and low morning temperatures.  It was 56 when I got up this morning.  It's 64 now which is still on the chilly side for us.  With the sun shining so brightly it should warm up quick.

I am feeling...excited that I get to put my grill together today!  I cannot wait to get grilling - there's a rack of ribs in the freezer for just that occasion!

I am hearing...the coffee pot making brew noises, and a lawn mower in the distance.

I am tasting...my yummy breakfast of fried egg, bacon and hash browns.

I am smelling...coffee.  Without that smell in the mornings my day is shot.

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings.  Won't you join me?

No comments: