Thursday, August 1, 2013

Observing My Senses

For today, August 1, 2013...

I am seeing...an episode of Cold Case Files. Dish Network has decided to give us Biography Channel for some reason, but they don't give actual biographies anymore :P.  Still, I like investigative programs so I don't mind. 

I am feeling...like the year is going by quickly. We're over halfway through 2013 and I can't help thinking of Christmas, maybe because my sister and brother-in-law are coming for a visit. We're looking forward to it this year. 

I am hearing...my son laugh as he watches funny videos. 

I am tasting...a coconut fruit bar. Publix had a buy one get one free offer that I could not refuse. 

I am smelling...chicken and stuffing in the crock pot. My oldest son will be happy when he gets home from work. It's one of his favorite meals. 

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings. Won't you join me?

No comments: