Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Observing My Senses

For today, July 31, 2013...

I am seeing...the backyard grass all cut but not trimmed. Our weed whacker works when it feels like it. The front yard needs to be finished, but the lawn mower was having trouble. The grass is tall, and with all the rain it's always wet. I can't wait for the rain to stop because it's not happening anytime soon. I have to work with the wet grass and a lawn mower that overheats. 

I am feeling...headachy thanks to my allergies and high pollen counts. All this rain is making everything grow, which is both good and bad. 

I am hearing...What Not To Wear. I used to watch this all the time. I've learned a lot about dressing from Stacey and Clinton. 

I am tasting...a peanut butter sandwich. I needed a snack. 

I am smelling...London broil in the crock pot. My favorite household appliance. 

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings. Won't you join me?

No comments: