Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Wow, me blogging!

I'm a technological dinosaur. I only started using a cell phone about 5 years ago, and have upgraded once. I don't IM, or send text messages. I use a computer because I need it for work. It's a miracle I even have an email address.

Yet, here I am, blogging. Well, actually, I have been blogging for a while, on my myspace page. It was available, so I figured, why not give it a try? Just for fun. But in the course of blogging for fun, my life started taking some interesting turns. And I felt compelled to write about them.

Writing has served as a bit of therapy for me. I've been able to put into written words some of the things going on in my head and my heart. In doing so, I've also realized that the changes going on in my life are no coincidence. Of course, reading just this one post wouldn't explain that. Which is why I'll be adding the posts from myspace from the past month or so. It'll give a clearer picture as to why this blog is called Accepting Change. Hopefully it will help others see that change is not a bad thing, when we let God take over and change things His way. So, read, comment if you like, and join me in my journey of change.

AR

No comments: