Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Week in Review

It was a pretty busy week, as most are. So much to be thankful for...

Monday: I was out running errands most of the day. It took 2 hours for my oil change (ugh!), then went out to get gas, then run to the bank. Thankfully my daughter cooked for us, because I wouldn't have been home in time. Her ham steaks turned out delicious!

Tuesday: E and I went to see Hotel For Dogs. Great movie. A bit of a tear jerker, but fun and wholesome. Afterwards, I ran home to get lunch ready, then took E for a desperately needed haircut. Dropped my daughter off at her best friend's house, then back home. I was able to get some laundry done in the interim, as I was in and out of the house.

Wednesday: House needed cleaning! In the heat of the summer we get so much dust, and with allergies it can get so uncomfortable. E and I ran to the library and I got a new book, Jane Eyre (I'm really into the classic English literature now). We also got some books and DVD's for him. I'm glad we didn't plan anything else; it poured for a good part of the afternoon.

Thursday: Another day indoors cleaning, thanks to lots more rain. Not complaining, mind you. The rain cleanses the air. Besides, it gave me time to get caught up on stuff around the house.

Friday: Grocery shopping day. Thankfully the stores were empty and I was able to get done quickly. Growth groups were awesome once again (I'll post about that later). E and my friend's kids went to see G-Force with her husband, which he is most thankful for.

A busy week is a good week. Thank God for our health and our busyness.

No comments: