Saturday, July 18, 2009

Observing My Senses

For Today, July 18, 2009...

I am seeing...grass that needs cutting. It's amazing what just a little rain can accomplish.

I am feeling...joy after yet another Spirit-filled growth group with 5 awesome ladies from my church. God is doing incredible things in each life!

I am tasting...smoked turkey on a toasted english muffin, and my morning coffee. Mmmm...

I am hearing...Spongebob Squarepants. It reminds me of when I was a little girl and I'd get up bright and early to watch Saturday morning cartoons. Like mother, like son.

I am smelling...coolness in the air from the a/c. It has been an exceptionally hot summer, and I don't know how we'd manage it if it weren't for air conditioning.

It takes just a moment to stop and observe what's going on around you. Won't you join me?

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Good morning! Hope you have a great weekend. I joined in with you today