Monday, March 29, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today, March 30, 2010...

Outside my window...it's a gorgeous afternoon. It rained on and off yesterday, but today the day was so incredibly beautiful. This is what I call Florida weather.

I am thinking...about our trip out to see my aunt and uncle. They recently celebrated 59 years of wedded bliss. Is that not wonderful?

I am thankful for...my sister and brother-in-law who are visiting and the fun time we're having together.

I am going...to make some dinner very soon.

I am wearing...a brown shirt, tan polka dotted skirt, and brown flats.

I am remembering...my aunt and uncle's home in Puerto Rico. I had so much fun there.

I am currently...resting after a day of visiting with family.

I am reading...2 Kings for morning devotions, Having a Mary Spirit, and finishing up Sherlock Holmes.

I am hoping...one day I can celebrate 59 years of marriage too.

On my mind...a trip to an outlet mall this week.

From the learning rooms...it's spring break, so all we're doing is reading.

I am noticing...the weather is getting better, though it was still in the 50's this morning.

I am pondering these words...Some of the Pharisees in the crowd said to Jesus, "Teacher, rebuke your disciples!"
"I tell you," he replied, "if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out." - Luke 19:39-40.

From the kitchen today...we had a huge lunch at my aunt's house, and she cooks so amazingly delicious, that I have no space in my tummy for anything else.

Around the house...finishing up some laundry.

One of my favorite things...is my family.

A few plans for the rest of the week...bowling, an outlet mall visit, some type of zoo visit.

Wanna join in the fun? Visit Peggy at the Simple Woman's Daybook. God bless.

No comments: