Saturday, March 20, 2010

Observing My Senses

For Today, March 20, 2010...

I am seeing...a house that is neat and clean except for the master bathroom which hubby is doing some tile repair on. Hopefully that'll get finished today and I can clean up.

I am hearing...the whirr of the computer, and the chatter of cartoons.

I am feeling...the chill in the air that comes from a morning in the 50's. Typically we don't have such low temperatures in March, but it's been a strangely cold winter. Spring starts tomorrow, though. Yay!

I am tasting...chocolate donuts. I know, shame on me. They were on sale, buy one get one free. Who can resist chocolate frosted Entenmann's donuts?

I am smelling...pretty good this morning, thank-you-very-much. ;-)

It just takes a moment to see what's going on around you. Won't you join me?

1 comment:

Kristi said...

That sounds soooo much better than the 2 eggs over-easy, and whole wheat toast that I'm having! I didn't even put salt or pepper on them. Have one more for me okay?!