Friday, May 7, 2010

The Friday Five

I've got nothing going on for Fridays, so I looked up and found this meme. Guess I'll try it for awhile and see if I like it.

1) How often do you brush your teeth?
Once a day, in the mornings. I know, not enough. But I read once that too much brushing will
erode the enamel off teeth, making them more sensitive and prone to cavities. Just testing
the theory ;-)

2) What kind of toothpaste do you use?
Arm and Hammer Baking Soda toothpaste. It's gotten my teeth whiter.

3) How often do you floss?
Every morning.

4) How many cavities have you had?
Let's see, 4 on the bottom...that's it.

5) Do you/did you have braces? A retainer? Headgear? Rubber bands? An expander?
None of the above. But I did have my wisdom teeth extracted. Ouch.

Have a blessed, clean teeth Friday!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I've been fortunate enough not to of had any wisdom teeth come in yet. I hope they never do. I've had an currenty have cavities. Not having dental insurance is proving to be a real bummer! I've had braces on the top, and a retainer. I'm thankful my mom put the money towards my beautiful teeth! Oh, and I only brush once a day too! I brush at night though, so that all that bacteria doesn't sit on my teeth and gums overnight.

Mrs. O said...

You went to the wrong post for Friday Five. The "official" Friday Five is at: http://www.friday5.org. I had looked at it before but never did it.

BTW, I answered your comment over at my blog. :)

Arlene said...

Sis - I did see the other Friday 5 website, I just didn't like the questions.

Kristi - While I only brush once a day, I rinse generously with mouthwash, gargle, and floss, so I do a better job than some who brush twice a day. Or so I think!