Friday, May 28, 2010

The Friday Five

Here's my Friday Five for May 28, 2010...


1. What side dish do you like the most: potato salad, macaroni salad, baked beans, etc.
Do I only get to pick one?!? I love pasta salad and potato salad, baked beans are yummy, but if I'm grilling I like grilling veggies for a side dish. Some zucchini, yellow squash, peppers, onions, oh and pineapple on the grill is sooooo good!

2. Do you prefer food grilled on a charcoal or gas grill?
I prefer the taste of the food cooked on a charcoal grill, but love the ease of using a gas grill.

3. Do you want just one meat item, or a mixture: such as chicken, steaks, hot dogs, hamburgers, etc.
Again, picking just one seems unfair. I like hot dogs, hamburgers, italian sausages, and steaks. Bring on the red meat!

4. Do you want to eat outside or inside?
I want to eat outside, but lately there is a swarm of flies everywhere! Don't know if I'm generous enough to share my food with them :P.

5. Does it bother you to have citronella candles burning if you are eating or cooking outside?
Not at all. The mosquitos bother me way more.



Join the fun at The Friday Five. Have a blessed Memorial Day weekend.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I guess I'm wierd, I actually like the smell of the citronella candles. I'm not crazy about cold pasta or potato salad, but I'm with you on the red meat! I prefer it over chicken or turkey any day, but of course, for health reasons, I try to eat the opposite of what I prefer.