Monday, May 17, 2010

Move It Mondays

Move it Mondays is hosted by Kristilea at In The Lord's Path.

It's a gorgeous Monday morning, and I've had a great breakfast. I found Thomas's English Muffins with 8 grams of fiber - that's just over half my daily requirement! Add to that a scrambled egg, half a slice of cheddar cheese and one slice of bacon (made in the microwave), and I have a filling breakfast loaded with fiber and only 279 calories. What a way to start a Monday!

Today I've got plenty of stuff planned. I've already got a rump roast in the crock pot, and I have scheduled:

3 loads of laundry
clean up kitchen
clean floors
vacuum area rugs
a walk in the park (if it doesn't rain)

Getting the week started on a positive note. Hope you have a blessed Monday too!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Sounds great! I wish I had thought to put something in the crockpot this morning. It would have been really helpful. I had completely forgotten that A has piano lessons today.

What a wonderful breakfast! You did great on that one!