Saturday, May 29, 2010

Observing My Senses

For Today, May 29, 2010...

I am seeing...my *new* planter filled with impatiens, looking so pretty and springtime-like. Pics to follow soon!

I am hearing...a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle show. Remember them? My oldest son had enough of their action figures to open his own toy store.

I am feeling...healthier each day as I make the effort to eat right.

I am tasting...my egg mcmuffin creation. It has become my favorite breakfast.

I am smelling...the sweet smells of home.

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings. Won't you join me?

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I can't wait to see the pics! I bet it does look beautiful!

My husband loved the TMNT when he was little. He was hoping the boys would get into them, but it's just too far past their time. I have to say, those cartoons were a lot better than most of the ones we have on now a days.

I am wrapping presents and getting ready for our triple birthday party with one of our friends tomorrow. Later, I'll be smelling cake baking, and hopefully, not tasting too much of the batter!