Friday, June 18, 2010

The Friday Five

Here as some Friday 5 questions from a few weeks ago that I thought I'd enjoy answering:



1.What was your favorite cartoon as a child?

I was a cartoon junkie. I guess my favorite, then and now, will always be Bugs Bunny. I also loved Scooby-Doo.


2. Do you read comic books? Why or why not?

I don't read comic books now, but I did read some as a child. Usually it was Archie, or the Sunday comics. My oldest son loves reading Batman comics. Now I read alot of different types of books that I thoroughly enjoy, and just am not interested in reading comics.


3. Have you read a book and thought it should be turned into a movie? If so, which book?

It seems every book I've thought should be turned into a movie, has been. Not always a good movie, but movies none the less.


4. Do you watch cartoons now if you are a teenager/adult?

Sure! Cartoon movies most of the time, but I enjoy watching Phineas and Ferb with my youngest son.


5. What is your favorite quote from a television show?

"The inner maquinations of my mind are an enigma." - Patrick Star, Spongebob Squarepants.

Check out the Friday Five for fun questions each week. Have a blessed weekend.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I don't mind watching short cartoons now, but they don't hold my attention long. My husband, however, will watch animated movies with the kids all day!