Monday, June 7, 2010

Move It Mondays

It's the first Monday in June, and it's a real scorcher! South Florida seems to have gone from cold to mild to intensely hot in a very short time. We've had hot, sun-filled mornings and dark, stormy afternoons for the last week, and it looks like today won't be much different. At least we won't have water shortages this year.

It was a busy weekend, with birthday pool parties on Saturday and Sunday. I've hardly been home at all this weekend, meaning there's tons of laundry to get done today. Breakfast is comfortably sitting in my tummy (my Monday morning egg-cheese-bacon-high fiber english muffin concoction) so I have the energy I need to get about 4-5 loads done today. In addition, there's:

Tidying up the family room
Sweeping
Clean up bedroom
Pick up branches and leaves in back yard

It's a full day of activity, which is a great way to start the week. Hope everyone has a productive week as well.

Move it Mondays is hosted by Kristilea at In The Lord's Path. Have a blessed day.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Sorry to not get a Monday post up. It's been a rough couple of weeks. I hope your Monday was wonderful!