Saturday, June 19, 2010

Observing My Senses

For Today, June 19, 2010...

I am seeing...a very wet ground. Yesterdays severe thunderstorms have left everything nicely watered. The sun is shining, and my flowers and plants are happy.

I am feeling...a bit of melancholy. My daughter went back to school this morning. We miss her already.

I am hearing...Saturday morning cartoons, and the coffee pot.

I am tasting...bacon, egg and cheese on a high fiber english muffin. I don't know if I'll ever tire of it.

I am smelling...nothing. My sinuses are very upset at this sunny/rainy weather pattern, and my allergies are in an uproar. I've blown my nose so much I'm surprised it's still attached to my face. Need some Sudafed.

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings. Won't you join me?

No comments: