Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thankful Thursdays


Here is a picture of our Christmas tree in our home:


And here is an even more beautiful picture of what a tree bore for us:

"Who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness—by whose stripes you were healed." - 1 Peter 2:24

I am thankful for Jesus, who left His precious home and came to us, to be born as a child, to live among us and experience our lives like us, and to die that we may live. No present under the tree is more valuable than that.

What are you thankful for? Join in thankfulness this month with Iris at Grace Alone. Have a blessed day.

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I love how beautifully decorated your tree is!! =) One of the best I've seen so far (I'm not kidding!).

I hope you have a great day!!

Brooke said...

lovely tree! and of course what a perfect gift. :)

Karen said...

Beautiful post and background! I am also more thankful for Jesus every day that I live.