Friday, March 18, 2011

Five Question Friday

Happy Friday everyone! It's time for Five Question Friday, one of my favorite meme's because I love Fridays!

1. Have you ever testified in court? For what?
Thank God no, I've never had to testify in court and I hope I never have to. The thought of sitting there while dozens of eyes are on me make me break out in a cold sweat.

2. Do you still have your wedding dress?
Umm, I think so. Waaay in the back of my closet. I'd have to check to make sure. Hey, it's not like I wear it anymore, okay?

3. Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.?
I like going to the park across the street when I feel happy or stressed. Walking around the park clears my head, refreshes me and helps me appreciate God's wondrous creation.

4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them?
My kids have all slept with me at some point. The older ones don't anymore (they're 23 and 21 years old), but my youngest son, who is 11, likes to sleep with me whenever his dad has to go out of town to work. According to E, he does it so I won't feel lonely ;-). He's a sweet little boy.

5. Do you watch late night TV?
Ha! I hardly watch any TV at all. If I try to watch TV late at night, I'll fall asleep before the first commercials come on.

Have a blessed weekend everyone! And if you want to answer your own Friday Five, visit Mama M at My Little Life.

No comments: