Friday, March 4, 2011

Five Question Friday


Happy Friday! Here's my weekly look into my otherwise weird life ;-)

1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school?
No. If anything my kids tell me I'm overprotective. I grab onto them for dear life.

2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like...first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!)
Hmm, I don't remember. I know where I went on my first date with my husband (Olive Garden), but I guess he's done a good job of erasing every other memory from my mind.

3. What's your "silly" fear? (We're not talking water and heights.)
I would have to say lizards. Not that I'm afraid of them being around me, I just don't like them to touch me. The few times they have (eww!!!!) I've screamed like the girl that I am.

4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away?
I run so far from it, it wouldn't recognize me if it bumped into me! I totally HATE confrontation. This can be good sometimes, bad other times, but it's just how I am.

5. Wood floors or carpet?
Wood, definitely! I used to think carpet was great till I had to keep it clean. Wood floors are a breeze, and are warm and inviting, more so than carpet in my opinion. We have laminate wood throughout the house - easy to clean and maintain. That's my idea of easy!

Now it's your turn! Answer the questions, then log your link at My Little Life. Have a blessed weekend.

No comments: