Monday, March 28, 2011

Friend Making Monday


Kenz over at All The Weigh has come up with this fun way of getting to know people, and making friends. I like having friends!


1) What is your favorite physical feature?


Okay, this may sound weird, but I like the fact that I look younger than I am. I don't know if that's considered a "physical feature" per se, but I like having people ask me if I'm in my 30's (even though I'm 47). It's also fun watching people's faces when I tell them I have a 24 year old son. Like, "Is she serious?"


2) List three adjectives that describe you.


Christian, mama, OCD (that last one is courtesy of my kids)


3) How old were you when you had your first kiss?


I think I was 16. Yeah, 16.


4) Do you believe in God?


Absolutely and unequivocally. There is no one I believe in more strongly.


5) How often do you watch the news?


Every weekday morning. I'm not a news hound but I do like to know what's going on in the world and in my community. Plus it's good to know weather and traffic before heading out the door.


Join in, and let's be friends, okay?

No comments: