Monday, March 7, 2011

Meet Me On Mondays

All right! Now I got it right this time! It's Monday, and I'm doing my Meet Me on Monday post. You can too. Just go to Never Growing Old.

1. What is your favorite way to eat potatoes?
Ooh, tough question. I love potatoes. I would have to say my favorite way to have potatoes is as hash browns with lots of onions. Mmm, that is sooo good to have with eggs and sausages!

2. What was the last package that was delivered to your house?
I believe it was a pair of Nike sneakers my hubby ordered.

3. What is your favorite scent that you love to smell?
Babies. They smell so sweet, especially after a bath.

4. Do you smoke?
Nope. Never have, never will. I love my lungs too much.

5. Are your parents married or divorced?
My mother is a widow. My parents were separated but they never divorced. My father died in October 2001.

Have a blessed Monday and a productive week.

No comments: