Monday, March 14, 2011

Move It Mondays

Good Monday morning to all! I'm feeling a bit down today, because my daughter has left for school after being home for 10 days. It's so hard to say goodbye! But God in His mercy has left me with my youngest son who's on spring break this week. It's nice to have him here. I'm not so lonely that way.

Today I have most everything caught up. My plans include

*Making chicken parmegiana with spaghetti (yum!)
*Cleaning up the backyard
*Reading with my son
*Doing homework with E (he got a small homework packet for spring break. Mean teacher!)

Most of all I just want to spend time with my little boy and enjoy the fact that he's home. He's growing up so fast; I need to take advantage of every minute!

Happy Pi Day to everyone (3.14 = March 14)! Have a blessed Monday and a wonderful week.

Move It Mondays is hosted by Kristilea at In The Lord's Path.

No comments: