Monday, March 21, 2011

Move It Mondays

Good Monday morning to all! My youngest son is back at school today, and my oldest starts again tomorrow. I'm thankful to get back into our schedules, though I miss my little one when he's not around.

I'm ahead of the game today! I started the crock pot last night, with a roast, potatoes, onions and carrots simmering all night long. This morning I just had to set it to warm. Lunch/dinner is done! Now for today, I've got the following lined up:

*Sweep floors
*Get some laundry done
*Tidy up the family room
*Iron J's shirts

Thankfully the house is looking pretty good so I don't have a mountain of stuff to do. It also helps that we're having such pleasant weather! Sunny, cool breezes, no humidity. Of course we desperately need rain, but right now I'm just thankful for the lovely weather we're enjoying. The rainy season will come soon enough.

Move It Mondays is hosted by Kristilea at In The Lord's Path. Have a blessed week.

No comments: