Friday, May 4, 2012

Five Question Friday


Good Friday morning!  I woke up refreshed after a long day yesterday.  My daughter's graduation was wonderful!  I'll be posting pics, but most likely when I get home, since my internet connection at the kid's apartment isn't very strong.  What a joyful day, filled with gratitude and celebration!  (And too much food.  I need a diet right away!).  Now it's time to relax and reflect, and what better way that with my five questions for today.  To join in, visit Mama M at My Little Life.


1. What did you wear to prom? Include a picture if possible.
I didn't go to prom.  Parties outside of the church we attended were frowned upon.

2. Would you rather be on the biggest loser or a food eating challenge?
My weight is within its proper range, so I wouldn't do well on Biggest Loser.  Then again, I can't imagine eating on those food eating challenges where you have to eat tons of food in record time.  I'd gag.

3. Done fave sonic drink? Refreshing summer drink? (Hey, Kristina...was that a typo, or some "done good" Southern thing?)
There isn't a Sonic near me in South Florida.  There's one a few blocks from the kid's apartment, but I haven't eaten there.  My favorite summer drink is sweet tea, because it is the most delicious drink EVER!  Southerners know what they're doing.

4. What was your first car, and what did you call it?
It was a Buick Regal in a sort of gold tone, but I didn't call it anything.  I didn't even think of that at the time.

5. What's one thing your child or spouse does that sends you over the edge?
Complain about stuff.  Like food they didn't help cook, or laundry they didn't help wash, you know, that sort of complaining.  If you don't like it my way, do it yourself. :P

2 comments:

jen said...

i agree with the complaining thing... do it yourself if you don't like it!

Sweet Carolina Grace said...

Love #5! I feel the same way! You don't like my food? How about you cook one night? :)