Friday, May 11, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-In



Here are my four Friday fill-ins for this week.  For some reason they were easier to answer this time around.  Maybe I'm actually getting good at this ;).  If you'd like to give it a shot, visit Hilary at Feeling Beachie.

1.       In the summer ___
In the summer I hope to do some service work in the community.  There are several outreach ministries that could use some extra hands, and it would be a good experience for all of us.

2.       I always ____ when I___
I always end up with an allergy attack when I cut the grass.  I'm going through one right now.  Ugh.

3.       Reading ___  makes me ____
Reading grammatical errors makes me lose total concentration.  I can't focus on what I'm reading because I'm too busy looking at the spelling or grammatical error.

4.       4. I like to live _______ because  _____
I like to live in Florida because the weather is just the way I like it: sunshiny and warm.  (Well, except for those pesky hurricanes).

2 comments:

Plant Seeds of Happiness said...

Try wearing one of those paper face masks or what I do is tie a bandana over my mouth and nose it helps cut the particles from attacking your sinus's and lawn mowing isn't followed by severe sinus pressure headache.

Hilary said...

I am allergic to grass too, and if I try to cut it, it isn't pretty