Friday, May 11, 2012

Graduation Day

You may have noticed me mention my daughter's graduation in one or two or ten posts (hey, I was excited).  I have some pictures I want to share of this very special, very happy occasion.

Here she is, as we were walking to the arena where graduation was taking place, putting on her gown.

With her brothers. (I still can't believe that little booger is almost as tall as his sister.  He's only 12 for crying out loud!)

This is my favorite picture - mother and daughter.

Before graduating...

And after!  There she is, my little girl, the college graduate, with a degree in Creative Writing and a minor in Religious Studies.  Thank You Lord for such a special and precious gift!

1 comment:

Plant Seeds of Happiness said...

This is so cool and it is perfectly fine for you to mention it 20,009.00 times!!! Be proud mama.