Monday, May 4, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...

Well, 20 of them anyway:

1. Color - green, any shade but especially olive
2. Dessert - Haagen-Daz Vanilla Swiss almond ice cream
3. Smell - a newborn baby
4. Flower - roses, red and peach and yellow and...
5. Animals - dogs as pets, owls to watch
6. Month - December (my birthday, 2 of my kid's birthdays, Jesus' birthday)
7. Beverage - lemonade and iced tea
8. Pair of Shoes - my brown snakeskin high heeled pumps
9. Snack - tostitos with pico de gallo
10. Song - While I'm Waiting by John Waller (this changes periodically)
11. Book - The Bible
12. Fruit - apples
13. Hairstyle - straight and loose
14. Piece of clothing - my teal green wrap blouse with skirt
15. Store to clothes shop - New York and Company
16. Season - Autumn
17. Hobby - Scrapbooking
18. Things to collect - not a big collector; hate clutter
19. Movie - Fireproof (also changes periodically)
20. Restaurant - Olive Garden

Like this? Join Peggy at The Simple Woman for your own 20 faves.

1 comment:

A happy heart at home said...

I enjoyed reading your list. I like lemonade, iced tea, and autumn, too.

~Susan