Friday, December 30, 2011

Five Question Friday


Well, Christmas 2011 is gone, and today is New Year's Adam (because we all know Adam came before Eve).  Sunday sees the start of 2012, and I'm looking forward to it.  2011 was a difficult year for me, as I'll be posting about when I can.  I'm hoping for much better in 2012.  In the meantime, how about some trivia?  Visit Mama M at My Little Life to take part in the fun.

1. What's the oldest piece of clothing in your closet?
A pair of black slacks that I've had forever but still fit.

2. How many random blog readers have you met?
I've actually never met any of my random blog readers.  None live in my area.

3. Do you let your kids stay up till midnight on New Years Eve? (Or, if you don't have kiddos yet, did you get to stay up until midnight as a child?)
Yes, if they're willing to stay awake.  I don't force them to, though.  I have trouble staying awake myself.

4. What are the gas prices where you live?
Last time I filled up the tank it was $3.16/gallon.  Better than it was all summer, but still too high IMO.

5. What is one resolution that you know you should do but are too afraid to try?
I don't do the resolution thing.  I try to have realistic goals, but I don't wait till New Year's day to start on them.  Now, is there something I should do but I don't?  Probably try to turn my blog into more of a career. I know it's possible, but I'm unsure if that's the direction to go in, hence my fear.  Let's see what happens in the next few months.

No comments: