Saturday, December 10, 2011

Five Question Friday


Well howdy folks!  Yes, I know, it's Saturday.  Ya'll know I've done this before, posted a day late.  Yesterday I enjoyed shopping and gift wrapping with my daughter who got home from college Thursday afternoon.  I can't begin to explain how thrilling it is to have my baby girl here!  I forget about everything else when my chickies are nearby.  But I will answer my Friday questions, even if it is out of schedule.  Have a blessed weekend everyone!  And if you want to join in, visit Mama M at My Little Life.

1. What is your favorite Christmas cookie?
Tough question for a cookie lover like me!  I love anything that has chocolate in it, hence my favorite would be chocolate chip or chocolate frosted or just plain chocolate cookies!  Italian cookies are also divine and very Christmas-y.  Great, now I want to start baking!

2. What's your favorite holiday movie & why?
Oh man, another tough one!  I love Christmas movies!  My favorite?  Let's see, I love the original Miracle on 34th Street because in my book, it's kicks off the Christmas season.  I love The Christmas Story because it makes me laugh (Ralphie!!).  Christmas Vacation is another one that has me in stitches no matter how many times I watch it.  But the one that really tugs at my heartstrings is the Charlie Brown Christmas Special.  "That's what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown."  Yes Linus, yes it is.

3. Is there a gift that you bought for your kids that you wish you hadn't after they opened it?
I can't recall anything that they haven't enjoyed at the moment.  Of course there's always stuff they get that they absolutely HAD to have that gets thrown to the wayside just hours after opening it :P.

4. What is the messiest room in your house right at this moment?
The garage.  There's boxes on top of the pool table from stuff we received from Amazon and ThinkGeek.  I'll need to go out there and get that organized.

5. What is the furthest you have driven for the holidays?
Central Florida.  It's a 4 hour drive that is definitely worth it.

No comments: