Monday, December 5, 2011

Move It Monday

Wow, it's the first Monday in December!  This year has gone by in a flash.  Preparing for Christmas when I can still taste the Thanksgiving turkey has kept me busy, but I'm thankful that I have the energy to do it!  Here's what I accomplished today:

*Wiped down bathroom
*Vacuumed and mopped 3 bedrooms
*Vacuumed and mopped hallway, living room, dining room
*Vacuumed and mopped family room, moved some furniture
*Cleaned kitchen, mopped
*Made beef empanadas
*Went to library with E to return and take out books

The decorating is done.  I got new icicle lights for the outside of the house.  They're multi-colored instead of the standard white ones.  It was my kid's idea, and a great one - I like the look!  I kept the decorating much simpler this year.  I want the focus to be Christ and His perfect gift instead of whether I have enough ornaments on the tree.

Have a blessed week everyone!  Jesus is the Reason for the Season!

No comments: