Saturday, December 31, 2011

Observing My Senses

For Today, New Year's Eve, December 31, 2011...

I am seeing...the sun shining brightly as another beautiful South Florida day begins.

I am feeling...thankful for all God has done for me and my family, thankful to see 2011 end, and hopeful 2012 will bring many new challenges and adventures.

I am hearing...cartoons.  My son just woke up.

I am tasting...a whole wheat pita with hummus.

I am smelling...my morning cup of coffee.

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings.  Won't you join me?

2 comments:

Mrs. O said...

52 degrees here in NYC. The balcony door is open and the fan is on. Just thought you'd like to know. :)

Footnut said...

I just read your blog and it just broke my heart. I am so sorry. My heart breaks for you. I just wanted you to know that I am praying for you.