Friday, March 2, 2012

Five Question Friday



Yay, it's Friday!  And it's Carnival weekend!  We're looking forward to enjoying our church carnival which looks like a blast - drove by it this morning!  So, to get ready for the weekend, how about 5 questions?  If you want to join in, visit Mama M at My Little Life.

1. Where is your favorite vacation spot and why?
That would have to be Disney World, because I'm a kid at heart.  What can I say.  I love Mickey Mouse.

2. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
Well, I guess I'll have to say frozen yogurt from Menchies.  Not the frozen yogurt itself, because of course that's good for you ;).  It's the toppings that are the naughty part.  I like to add Reese's peanut butter cups, and chocolate crunch bar, and sweetened condensed milk...oh, and to keep it healthy, crushed pineapple.  Soooooo good!!

3. What is your favorite fashion trend right now? Or, in the past?
I like wearing A-line skirts.  I think they're the most flattering, and are very comfortable to wear.  I also like wearing bright colors, like coral, or teal, or purple.  It bugs me that women get into a rut of wearing black, white, and grey.  How somber!  I'm not big into trends anymore; they come and go so fast it's a waste of money to try and keep up.  I do enjoy summer clothes, though.  Pretty summer dresses with sandals.  I could live in those.

4. What are your spring break plans?
Spring break "plans" didn't work out for us, because my daughter is on spring break this week and my son is on spring break next week.  This week we're taking our dog Molly to get "fixed".   That should be exciting :P.  My son and I haven't decided what we're gonna do while he's on break, but we won't be going away anywhere.

5. What baby names do you hate?
I dislike anything that makes a child sound ridiculous and opens them up to teasing.  Like, why would anyone name their child Internet?  Or like one little girl my daughter told me about.  Her mother was upset that no one knew how to pronounce her daughter La-a's name.  (It's pronounced LaDasha.  You're supposed to know the hyphen in the name is a dash).  Being a kid is hard enough.  Why complicate their lives with a name like that?

1 comment:

Mrs. O said...

#2 .... how does adding pineapple make sweetened condensed milk healthy? :P