Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today, March 27, 2012...

Outside my window...it's still sunny even though it's 7:00pm.  That's what I like about this time of the year.  It stays light for longer.

I am thinking...about how blessed I am.

I am thankful...to God because He knew how much it meant to me to be with my son on his birthday, so He made it possible for R to be home this week.

I am going...to sing happy birthday to my son real soon.

I am wearing...a BarlowGirl t-shirt, green skirt and no shoes.  Just relaxing at home today.

In the kitchen...baked ziti and fresh baked bread for my sweet son's birthday.  He's turning 25 today.

I am creating...a home filled with love.

I am wondering...where the time has gone, that my son has already lived a quarter of a century.

I am reading...my bible and devotions.  I'm too busy this week to pick up a book.

I am hoping...my daughter can drive down tomorrow as well.  What a joy to have all my children at home!

I am looking forward to...spending time with my 3 kids.

I am learning...to trust God in all things.

Around the house...I'm focusing on my kids this week, so no big projects.  Well, maybe the ceiling fan project, but nothing else.

I am pondering these words..."Groanings which cannot be uttered are often prayers which cannot be refused." - Charles H. Spurgeon.

A few plans for the rest of this week...our church has a conference on Friday and Saturday.  I'd like to be able to attend, at least one day.  Of course with my kids at home we'll have to see.  I want to spend as much time with them as I can.

Wanna join in the fun?  Visit Peggy at the Simple Woman's Daybook.  God bless.

No comments: