Friday, March 9, 2012

Five Question Friday


It's Friday - but not just any Friday.  It's the Friday before my son's Spring Break!  He's in school today, and when he gets out - Yay!  No school for a whole week!

Let's celebrate with some Five Question Friday.  If you want to give it a try, mosey on over to Mama M's My Little Life and participate.


1. Are you looking forward to the time change this weekend?
No.  I'm looking forward to the sun staying put until 8pm so I can get more stuff done, but I'm not looking forward to that jet lag feeling when I haven't even been on a plane.  Why can't we just leave well enough alone?  Honestly, I don't see how moving the clock up one hour will make the world a better place.

2. Are you getting the new iPad/would you want a iPad?
You know, I've never found myself thinking, "Boy would I ever like to get my hands on an iPad!"  It just doesn't interest me.  However, I was sure I would never want an ereader until my sister gave me a Nook for Christmas.  Now I'm absolutely in love with it.  So who knows?  If someone, somehow, decided to present me with an iPad for, say, Mother's Day, I might change my mind about it. ;)

3. If money was not a problem, what is the one thing you would splurge on?
New furniture.  My living room furniture is 13 years old.  My dining room furniture is 12 years old.  My family room furniture is 10 years old, and so is my youngest son's bedroom furniture.  It would be nice to get some updated stuff.

4. How did you and the Mr. (or Mrs.) meet?
At a dance.

5. Summer is right around the corner. Bikini or one-piece?
Trust me, you would NOT want to see me in a bikini.  I don't even want to see me in a bikini.  To be honest, a one-piece is showing stuff I'd rather keep to myself :P.  Maybe I should get into some gym gear before I start planning on swim gear.

1 comment:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Our answers were pretty similar!