Friday, March 16, 2012

Five Question Friday

It's been a busy, hectic Friday, but I didn't want to leave my post till Saturday again, so here I am to answer my Friday 5.  If you want to give it a try, visit Mama M at My Little Life.


1. Will you run to the store or to pick up a kid looking a mess?
Define "mess"...

If by mess you mean in my jammies and without combing my hair, no.  I will put on proper street clothes, comb my hair and (if it's first thing in the morning) brush my teeth.  However, if by mess you mean wearing no make-up and in flip-flops, then yes, I will most definitely leave my house that way and not think anything of it.

2. Do you finish a book if it's boring or you don't like it?
No.  There are too many good books out there to waste my time on a boring one.

3. Beach or mountain vacations?
When I was young I would have immediately said beach.  Now, after living 26 years in Florida, I would have to say mountains.  Beach would be nothing spectacular, but mountains would definitely be out of the ordinary.

4. What thing/event says "winter will end and spring is right around the corner" to you?
Umm, the snowbirds fly back home?  ;)  I guess it's when you see more people in the gardening section at Lowe's and Home Depot because the rainy season is about to start and it's the perfect time to get plants in the ground.

5. Would you prefer couples or family vacation?
I have always preferred family vacations.  To go away without my kids means seeing things and constantly saying, "Oh, if only the kids were here, they'd love this!"  And that takes all the fun out of vacationing.

1 comment:

Saturday Sadie said...

The snowbirds flying home! You are so right! I had such a heck of a time with that spring question, being in seasonless Arizona. But have snowbirds! Ah! Excellent observation, and I totally wish I'd thought of it =)