Friday, March 2, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-In


I'm kind of surprised at how good I've gotten at doing this - and how much I enjoy it!  I like to talk too much to have anyone get my sentences started for me, but this is more of a challenge!  If you'd like to give it a try, visit Hilary at Feeling Beachie.


 1.       If I could meet one person living or dead, I would want to meet ___
Well, I was gonna say Jesus, but I know I'll see Him face to face one day :).  So instead I'll say I'd like to meet the Duggar clan, because I just love that family!

2.       I find it hard to ___
I find it hard to let others give me hand, including my kids.  I'm a bit of a control freak, and I don't mean that in a good way.  I have to be willing to let things go and not feel like I'm the only one who can do stuff.

3.       The last time _______ and _______ then _______
The last time my 3 kids and I were together was Christmas, then again last month.

4.       Where are the ________________ when the ______________ are here?
Where are the words when the sad moments are here?  I want to be a comfort to people, but oftentimes I don't know what to say.

7 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Arlene!

I have really missed your blog!! I love the "Follow Friday Four Fill-in", what a fun way to start a conversation!

I would also love to meet the Duggars, I sure do admire their family!

It's hard for me to let others help too. Someone told me once that I needed to give others the chance to receive blessings by serving me. I try to keep that in mind... :0)

It's hard to get all of my three kids together at the same time - but it sure is fun when it happens. I know that is true for you too.

Blogging is such a good place to let out your feeling - hope you will share even the sad moments with us.

Hugs,
Barb

Unknown said...

OH I love your answer to #4.... isn't that the worst? Not having any idea what to say to someone when they need it the most.

Susi_Snaps said...

Sometimes it's so hard to find the right words to cheer another person up. You want to make them feel better and not worse so you have to be very careful how and what you say. I try and hope that whatever words i choose they be the right ones.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with finding it hard to accept help. I just hate to impose or feel like a burden. I would rather help.

Anonymous said...

PS...I'm a new follower...hope you will come join me!
McGuffy's Reader
http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com

Hilary said...

You are great at this!!! I find it hard to accept help too. I like to do everything on my own...

Jennifer said...

I feel like your numbers 1, 2, and 4 could have come straight out of my mouth!!