Friday, March 9, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-In


Fridays are so great!  It's the day before the weekend, and the day we get to fill-in for fun.  Oh, you haven't tried it yet?  Well, hurry on over to Hilary's place, Feeling Beachie, and have some fun!


1.       Given the choice to do ___ for ____ I would pick ___
Given the choice to do something for money, I would pick interior decorating.  How cool would that be, since I love decorating so much!

2.      When I watch ________ it always makes me want to _____________.
When I watch television it always makes me want to read a book.  'Cause everyone knows there's nothing good on TV. :P

3.      When I have people over I always make _________, it always knocks ‘em dead!
When I have people over I always make one of my bundt cakes, it always knocks 'em dead!

4.       I always feel like I accomplished something when I __________.
I always feel like I accomplished something when I can get through half my to-do list.  If I can get through the whole thing it's called a miracle. ;)

2 comments:

Hilary said...

I stopped writting to do lists.. it was more stressful, since like you, I never can get it all done...

Anonymous said...

I have lists on top of lists...*lol*