Friday, March 16, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-In

It's fill-in time!  Ready for a challenge?  Then head on over to Hilary's place, Feeling Beachie, and try your hand at it.


1. I get my best ideas_____
I get my best ideas in the morning.  I'm a morning person.  Don't hate me.

2. When I am ___ I ___
When I am very upset I can't eat.  I'm the opposite of an emotional eater.

3. When I have a cold, I like to_____
When I have a cold, I like to sleep.  A lot.  Just rest the thing off.

4. Watching a ____ move, can be ______.
Watching a neighbor move, can be sad.  Unless they're one of "those" neighbors.  Then it can be a relief.

3 comments:

Susi said...

I either eat or don't. Usually, when I'm really stressed my stomach gets all tied in knots...and food just won't go down.

Barb said...

Hi Arlene!

I always want to kick myself when I have been gone for a while and then come back and see so many good posts!! I really like your, Follow Friday Four Fill-in" days.

I don't eat when I am upset either! My family thinks I'm weird... :0)

I have a neighbor that is moving, kind of a sad situation - they lost their home. I will miss them. Although, it would not be so sad to see other neighbors move!

I loved your devotional post, very good thoughts.

Have a great week-end!

Hugs,
Barb

Hilary said...

I am a morning person too, and I can't eat when I am very upset either.