Friday, March 23, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-In

Welcome back for some more Friday fill-ins!  Thanks to Hilary at Feeling Beachie for hosting this fun brain exercise.  Hop on over and join in!


1.       I love ___ when I need a pick me up
I love getting my hair done when I need a pick me up.  I especially like the girl that does my hair now, because she not only washes my hair but gives the most amazing massages on my scalp.  I could just fall asleep in the chair.

2.       No matter how hard I try, I just can’t ___
No matter how hard I try, I just can't ride a bike.  Isn't that sad?!  I'm 48 years old and I never learned to ride a bike.

3.       _______ makes me feel all warm and fuzzy
Hugs and kisses from my sweet little boy make me feel all warm and fuzzy. :)

4.       I can’t resist a sale on ________.
I can't resist a sale on anything.  Food, housewares, home decor, clothes, shoes, you name it.  My two favorite words in the English language are Sale and Free.

3 comments:

Mrs. Mom said...

Thank you for the comment on my blog. Well, it has been awhile since you left the comment, and I've been painfully slow in getting back online to even know it was there.

I think I would enjoy a head massage very much... probably fall asleep in her chair though!

I laughed at the froggy story, although I'm sure I would be shrieking too! Curioius about him ending up the way he did... but sometimes these things just happen.

Enjoy your weekend... have a blessed week.

Sidne said...

Love it! your blog is beautiful and wild, did you take me to a place once I read your about me. Accepting Change. on point! new follower,
http://sidnereading.blogspot.com

Hilary said...

I hear you about getting a pick me up from doing your hair. I am getting mine colored today... Man, do I need it, but I am not looking forward to it, because the person who usually does my hair moved out of state, so I am starting new... UGH!