Monday, March 12, 2012

Move It Mondays

And what a Monday it's been!  My daughter A is packing to leave for school, while my youngest son E is starting his spring break.  Unfortunately he started it with a bad cold :P.  He woke up this morning feeling weak, coughing and with a low grade fever.  I've tried to keep him comfortable all day, while cleaning floors, doing 4 loads of laundry, making homemade meatballs (the kid's favorites), and not feeling all that well myself.  My voice is finally coming back after Saturday's Awana games, in which I screamed and cheered like a mad woman, but my throat is sore, I'm sneezing and congested, and not happy that my son is home this week, the weather is gorgeous, and we're stuck at home trying to get better.  Oh well, I guess it's a good thing that we have this time to rest and get better.

Update on Molly:  Our sweet dog is doing great, and we are so happy to see her being more like herself again! Her appetite is almost totally back, she's drinking plenty of water, and today she was running around in the yard (which she's not supposed to do but dogs don't always listen to their doctors).  She still has to wear the cone for another week, and that's the only part she hates, but at least she comes out of her room and walks around with it.  Before she wouldn't leave her room unless we took the cone off.

It's late now, and I have to finish cleaning up and taking care of my sick son.  Have a blessed week!

No comments: