Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook


For Today, March 6, 2012...

Outside my window...the wind is blowing something fierce!  After a week of summertime heatwaves, it's a nice change to have the windows open again.

I am thinking...of our Molly, whether she's in pain.  She got spayed today.

I am thankful...we were able to give my daughter a very special graduation gift - a Gibson Les Paul custom electric guitar.

I am going...to keep an eye on Molly to make sure she's recuperating well.

I am wearing...a white paisley top, blue skirt, and no shoes.

In the kitchen...my daughter and I made homemade pizza.  So good!

I am creating...a clean, dry, and comfortable place for Molly to rest.

I am wondering...what Molly is thinking right now.  She has no idea why we had this done to her.  I wonder if she thinks she's being punished for something?  (My daughter says I'm seeing more in this than what's actually there)

I am reading...my devotions and my Bible.  That's it.

I am hoping...Molly will eat something and not get sick.  The anesthetic can cause her stomach to be upset, and throwing up would be painful for her.

I am looking forward to...the Awana games this Saturday.

I am learning...that not everything that's painful is bad for you.

Around the house...I didn't do much today other than take Molly to the vet, then bring her home and take care of her.  She needs extra attention right now.  She's a sweet and special dog.  We love her.

I am pondering these words..."For adult education nothing beats children."

A few plans for the rest of the week...I'm teaching the Awana class tomorrow.  Saturday is Awana games.  Mostly we'll be taking care of Molly.  She's gonna have to take it easy the next couple of weeks.

Wanna join in the fun?  Visit Peggy at the Simple Woman's Daybook.  God bless.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I pray your Molly is doing well. I always have a hard time taking the kitties to the vet, even when I know it's for their good in the long run.