Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thursday Thoughts


 - My daughter is home for spring break.  This mama is happy to have her little girl at home :).

 - My son, on the other hand, is still in Central Florida, and I miss him.  He's working and can't take the time off. :(

 - My daughter is graduating in May.  It's already March.  That means she graduates from college in a couple of months.  I still can't believe it.  It's like it was just yesterday I was cradling her in my arms.

  - My youngest son stood up for his faith today.   His science teacher was doing a lesson on dinosaurs.  It just so happens that Saturday we went to a creation museum here in South Florida that did a whole presentation on dinosaurs.  She asked the class whether or not dinosaurs and people lived on earth together. E was the only one that said yes. He told the class about what he'd learned at the Museum and what the Bible says about the behemoth (see Job 40 and 41). Unfortunately the teacher's answer was, "I know what your religion says, but this is public school and we don't teach religion." He says the teacher was upset, but I told him what matters is what God thinks, and God is very happy that E stood up for the truth! Praise the Lord!

 - Our church's carnival kicks off today, but we're waiting till Friday to head over there, since it's a school night.  We did see it though, and it looks awesome!  I'll need to take plenty of pictures!

One last thought, and it's off to clean up the kitchen.  Have a great night!

No comments: