Friday, October 26, 2012
Five Question Friday
Happy Friday! Today actually feels more like a Saturday since there's no school (teacher planning day). We're working on my son's science fair project. He has a headache and a slight fever, so he's taking some time to rest, and in the meantime I'll join Mama M at My Little Life for some Friday questions.
1. Who wakes up in the morning with the kids, you or hubby?
That would be, and always has been, me.
2. Do you watch the World Series even if your team isn't in it?
I don't even watch the World Series when my hometown team IS in it. I don't care for watching sporting events on television. I don't care to watch them in person. I am not a sports lover in any way.
3. What is the best compliment you have received?
I've been asked a couple of times if I'm a teacher because I have such patience with kids. I consider that a compliment because a) I love kids, and b) I think teachers are gifted individuals who don't get enough credit for all that they do.
4. Do/did you dress up to take your kids trick or treating?
Nope, never. I've never felt the urge to.
5. Do you have a favorite bible verse? What is it and why?
I have many Bible verses that I love, but my all-time favorite is Proverbs 3:5-6 - "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths." I think the reason is self-explanatory.